Saturday, March 31, 2018

I have a problem!

     Ok so, big problem! When I went to turn my computer on today, it wouldn’t turn on. The screen was completely black. After a few minutes, it started flashing a question mark on the black screen repeatedly. I looked this up on the internet, and supposedly it means my computer is not recognizing its software and will not turn on. So now, I am blogging off of my phone and as of now, I have nowhere to edit. I need to call Apple, and hopefully they can help me fix it over the phone or else I am going to have to take my computer into the store to be fixed, and who knows how long that will take. I want to start editing!
     On another note, I’m nervous about editing my film opening on my own! I have edited numerous project before, but always with help and never under this much pressure. I hope I can edit my project to look realistic and professional. If I feel I am having trouble, I will ask my friends who are also AICE Media students who are working on the project as well or my classmates for tips and suggestions. I hope my computer is an easy fix so I can start editing immediately and finally upload my clips from filming onto my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment