Friday, March 16, 2018

Film Opening Idea - Finally!

      So, finally I have come up with an idea for my film opening. I talked to my dad and my best friend who will hopefully be the main roles in my film opening, and decided spring break would be the perfect time to film! So, here is what I have finally come up with:

- Pan of awards and pictures in uniform in home, then dad changing into normal clothes with a bullet proof vest underneath, then show the gun holster

- Upon entering the car, show the lights, the siren, badge, computer, but show the normal outside of the car, suggesting he is an undercover officer

- Drive through bad part of town and film from the inside of car, hear the sound of police radio in the background

-Pull up to a gas station, and enter drug dealer's car, get in the car and show illegal buying of fake drugs

- Undercover gets out of car, walks to driver window, gets dealer out of car

- Dealer against car, hands put behind back, begging handcuffed and hearing "you're under arrest"

     This is what I have in mind to film, however it's not set in stone. If any problems arise, like not being able to film at the gas station, there will be a change in the storyline or location of filming. I am so happy to finally have an idea of what I am going to film, since I felt lost and behind for so long. I am excited to start editing and share the final outcome of my project!

No comments:

Post a Comment