Saturday, March 17, 2018

Feedback

      Unfortunately, I missed the group meetings in class on Thursday. Due to this, I didn't have the opportunity to get feedback from my peers on my progress on my project so far. Now, I need to find a way to get feedback on my ideas. I told my parents, and my friends who are also AICE Media AS students about my film opening idea, and received all positive feedback. However, I feel this was not enough. In class this week, I plan to get feedback and criticism from my classmates on my project thus far. Then, during Spring Break, I plan to finish all of my filming and begin editing.
      Now that I have come up with an idea to film for my film opening, I have began stressing about the filming location. I am worried I will not have permission to film at the gas station, or the places I plan to film will not look as good on camera as I pictured. If this is the case, I will have to change my filming location. However, I think I'm just overthinking and it will look perfect! 

No comments:

Post a Comment