Thursday, March 1, 2018

      Hi, my name is Payton Bolonka and this is my blog for my upcoming film opening.

      I am overwhelmed and stressed at the thought of beginning this project. I am finding it difficult to come up with ideas for my film opening and I feel a bit lost. I chose to work alone on this production because I prefer to have total control over the ideas and content of the project and it's final outcome. I find it easier to work and focus in solidarity, plus I can work on my own time! I was encouraged by my cousin, Danny Cooke, a former AICE Media AS student, to choose a film opening as my final project. My cousin produced "Subjected" as his final project, which impressed me and made me want to produce my own film opening. After watching "Subjected" and viewing many other sample projects from previous students, I have very high expectations for myself. Since I am finding it difficult to come up with a storyline for my film opening, I decided to research genres and hopefully find some inspiration. Some genres I am possibly interested in following for my film opening are thriller, drama, or horror. Aside from the stress I am feeling over my lack of ideas, I am ecstatic to begin this blog. The thought of having a blog has never crossed my mind, but I feel this blog will be a  great tool for me to organize my ideas, track my progress, and stay focused and motivated. I am still on the hunt for inspiration for an idea that will lead me to a great final outcome of my film opening. Until then, welcome to my blog, my new favorite place!

No comments:

Post a Comment