Saturday, March 3, 2018

     Welcome back to my blog! Unfortunately, I am still struggling to come up with ideas for my film opening. I am interested in taking the route of a thriller film opening. I think a suspenseful film opening with an edgy and dark twist would be something I am interested in doing. Though I am still deciding between film opening ideas, I have come up with a schedule to follow during the course of my project. During this project, I plan to improve my time management skills, so this schedule will aid in my improvement. I am excited to start filming, so I'm working quickly to decide on the route I want to take with my project!

Week 2/26 - 3/2
Create blog and create postings, Project Planning

Week 3/5 - 3/9
Planning and genre research

Week 3/12 - 3/16
Begin working on project, get feedback and criticism from other students

Week 3/19 - 3/23
Work on project, begin filming, Begin editing

Week 4/2 - 4/6
Work on last minute filming if necessary, Finish editing

Week 4/9 - 4/13
Last minute edits, Creative Critical Reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment