Sunday, April 1, 2018

     I just realized how close I am to the due date of my project! I am so excited to see the final outcome. I can’t wait to start editing... however, my computer still is not fixed. I plan on calling tonight to see if I can get help over the phone, or else I’ll have to take it in the store which will probably set me behind. On the other hand, I started looking over my video clips that I filmed on my phone, and noticed talking and unwanted noises in the background. I think I want music in the beginning of the film opening, and starting with the sound effect of a police siren. I will have to email the company for persmission for the use of the song I chose, which I plan to do this week during class. However, I don’t want music the entire film opening, which means I need to find a way to edit the voices and sounds out of the scenes towards the end. I’m not sure how I can do this, so I plan on playing around with the editing on my computer when it is fixed to come up with a solution for my problem. I am nervous about how close we are nearing to the due date and I hope I am not falling behind. I hope my computer has an easy fix to it’s problem so I don’t have to wait a longer time to start editing, since I still need to make time for my Creative Critical Reflection. I’m going to try to fix my computer tonight, and begin my editing magic tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment