Saturday, March 24, 2018

Interview Questions

   I have decided that before I start filming my portfolio project, I should get a deeper insight on the everyday life of an undercover police officer. So, I have created some questions to ask my dad, who is an undercover police officer, to better understand his job. These are the questions I came up with:

1. When doing undercover work, what is a typical day like for you?

2. Do you think I am representing the job of an undercover police officer correctly in my film opening?

3. Are you ever scared or fearful in your line of duty?

4. Do you have any suggestions for the film opening to make the story look realistic and accurate?

     I think it is important to accurately represent an undercover police officer in my project because I want the film opening to look realistic. I will report back when my dad answers the questions, and I will be sure to incorporate his suggestions into my project!

No comments:

Post a Comment