Sunday, March 18, 2018

Credits & Obstacles

     Recently, I have been considering different options for the credits in the beginning of my film opening. I wanted something unique and something that will make my film opening stand out. I want to write the names of my actors on objects in the beginning of my film opening and pan over them. For example, writing Andrew Bolonka, the leading role, on the police laptop, then panning over to Jose Hidalgo on maybe the radio or handcuffs. I think this will draw the eye of my audience and intrigue them instead of just trying the names of my actors and watching them slowly appear on the screen as credits. If my idea does not work out or doesn’t look right, I will choose an interesting and unique font and color, to make my project stand out from the others with maybe some unique background music. 
      On another note, I am worrying that I am behind on my project. I do not regret working alone, but I wish I had the reassurance of a partner to know I am moving in the right direction. I am still content that I took on this big project by myself, as I find it easier to work in solitude. However, I just want to know that others are moving at the same pace as me. I want to film as soon as possible, because I feel that after I film I will feel confident in my hard work and can begin the editing process. I plan to film within the next week and a half and I hope everything goes as planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment