Friday, April 6, 2018

       So, I have a big problem. I called the Apple Support to fix my computer and nothing they could do over the phone could fix my computer. So, I made an appointment to go into the store, where there were multiple other measures taken to fix my computer. Unfortunately, I learned my computers hard drive was completely bad and I lost everything on my computer, absolutely everything. I was informed at the store that my computers hard drive would cost $500 to repair. So, I left without it being fixed. Today in class, Mrs. Stoklosa offered that I should use iMovie on my phone to edit my portfolio project. I’m not very fond with this idea, but it looks like I might have to take that route to complete my project. I hope I am able to complete all edits I had planned to my project on my cell phone. I can not believe this happened right now, a week before my project is due! This is the worst timing ever. My computer is currently being fixed, and I hope it is at least fixed by the time I need to post my CCR on the blog. For now, I plan to edit on my phone using iMovie. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment