Thursday, April 12, 2018

     Unfortunately, as you already know, I had some difficulties during this project. About two weeks ago, my computer broke. It costed $500 to fix my computer, so I'm very grateful my parents allowed me to get it fixed at all. However, since I didn't have my computer for over a week and the due date of the project was nearing, I had to begin editing the film opening on my phone using iMovie. It was definitely more difficult having to edit my project on a cell phone rather than on a computer. When my computer was returned to me repaired two days ago, I tried transferring my project from my phone to my computer, but I couldn't and I didn't want to restart editing, so now I have to continue editing on my phone. Unfortunately, it is difficult to edit out the sound of the wind in the outdoors scenes of my film on my phone. Also, it's difficult to edit the credits into the video on my phone. The iMovie on my phone does not offer many different fonts for me to choose from. I wish my computer did not break during this project, as it happened at the worst possible time. But, I was still able to overcome these obstacles and produce a wonderful film opening!

No comments:

Post a Comment