Tuesday, April 10, 2018

      In my film opening, there is a scene where the detective texts the drug dealer. The texts use language like "you good" and "50 hard." My father, who as you know does these types of things in real life, decided we should use this type of language in the project to make it seem more realistic. I did not know what these things meant at first, but my father later explained to me that this is how he actually texts true drug dealers to set up an undercover deal. When my classmates view the project, they will probably not understand the text messages either, so I will have to explain what my father told me. Also, for the scene of the drug deal, I cut up a white birthday candle into tiny pieces to look like real drugs and placed them in a ZipLock bag. I had so much fun shooting the scenes of this project with my father and my best friend!
      I want to thank my dad, Andrew Bolonka, for starring as the main character in my film opening and for working hard to help me come up with ideas for the project. Also, my best friend, Jose Hidalgo, who played the drug dealer. And lastly, my best friend, Paulina Patruno, who gave me ideas for shots and angels while filming because she is also an AICE Media student. I had so much fun filming and I'm sad, yet also relieved that this project is over and I am finally confident in the final outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment