Saturday, April 7, 2018

Group Meeting

      In class on Friday, we had our group meeting. This was my first group meeting since I was absent  for the previous one. I think this group meeting helped me and I received lots of suggestions from my class mates. First, I was told during the group meeting that I should begin using iMovie on my cell phone to edit since my computer is broken. Then, I was given advice and suggestions on how I should trim my video clips. I enjoyed the group meeting because I felt better about my project afterwards, and I no longer felt as if I were so behind because I know other classmates are moving at the same pace as me. I am working on editing my project on my cell phone using iMovie and will begin working on my Creative Critical Reflection as soon as possible. It’s crazy how close we are nearing to the end of this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment